Your Ad Here

Friday, February 24, 2006


"I wanna hold you again and again"


God, do I love Swedish music. I swear that this band is a precursor to both the Ark and Melody Club. Some of their songs sound just like they were written by Ola or Kristofer (incidentally, Secret Service's lead singer is also named Ola). Released in the good ol' year of 1979 (at least I'm guessing it was good - I wasn't born yet), this cut from their first album uses a throbbing disco beat similar to one that both Scissor Sisters and the Ark have used recently. And, the Swedish accent is in full, brilliant effect. Quite frankly, if you can't dance to this, I pity you.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home