Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 09, 2006



"She hates us like she hates herself"


Another group from Sweden, Alice In Videoland play their own brand of squeaky synthpop. It's pretty unique, too. The vocals, especially the ones in this song, remind me a little of J-Pop. Good luck understanding what the hell she's singing, but it doesn't really matter. The chorus will get stuck in your head whether you understand it or not. This song truly qualifies as a #1 hit from another planet because it seems so alien! This is a terrific thing, by the way.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I just love this song! Fantastic post :)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm so glad you liked it! It's probably my favorite song from their second album.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is amazing, I HAVE to make a post about you guys! Also many thanks for putting Spark*Pop in your links bar, I will make sure that your blog is added to the list!

--ElectroPopJunkie--

10:19 PM  
Blogger Goggle said...

I just listened to this song (I know, late) and wow, it's amazing! Great pick!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home