Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

DON JUAN DRACULA - RUN AWAY WITH YOU


"I wanna run away with you"


As far as synth-pop songs go, I don't know what kind of god would keep this song from being a ginormous global hit. Don Juan Dracula's album is chock full of catchy 80's styled pop, but I think this song (their second single) stands above the rest. The low-budget video's pretty cool, too...just a young fan dancing around in his room to the song. I'll bet you'll be doing the same.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love the song ^_^

2:43 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Awesome! Make sure to check out the album as well. There's not a bad song on there!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Chrille said...

Rumours are saying Don Juan Dracula are planning a comeback this year!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home