Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 16, 2006

GIRL WITH A MONKEY - FOOL


"I'll break it down with love"


First off...what a ridiculous band name. I'm not sure what it means or what it has to do with their music, but what are you gonna do? The song's good, and that's all that really matters. Fool is sort of like an electro-pop Evanescence, which is a really interesting mixture. Unfortunately, the band's broken up, but not before releasing a couple of albums. This is my favorite song by them and the one with the most hit potential. I'm not sure if their albums are available to purchase any more, but the link at the bottom directs you to a page with their email, which is how they used to sell their cds (I think).


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home