Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 26, 2006

JEREMIHA - LIFELINES & LULLABYES


"Lifelines and lullabyes all collide in the aftermath"


Back to some synth-based music, if you liked the Elkland post a few weeks back, you'll love Jeremiha. They play a very similar synth/pop/rock concoction that sounds like it's been dragged straight from the 80's. A mixture between Depeche Mode and A-Ha, I would say. And a lovely mixture it is. My favorite part of this song is in the chorus when Emil pronounces "judge" as "yudge." Until I actually got the cd and read the lyrics, I had no idea what he was saying. It must be something in the Swedish to English translation, but I love it all the same. I guess it's the small things...

(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home