Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

JOHNNY BOY - YOU ARE THE GENERATION THAT BOUGHT MORE SHOES AND YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE


"Cannot help believing, though believing sees me cursed"

Is that not a great title for a song? In addition to being lyrically clever, You Are... sounds like some forgotten gem from, geez, I don't even know what era. It's the kind of song that sounds like it could have been a massive pop hit in any generation. It's the first ballad I've posted on this blog, though as the song progresses it mutates into something more epic than the usual ballad. One listen and I was absolutely hooked. Honestly, I can't imagine anybody, no matter what your taste in music, disliking this song. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, Johnny Boy have only released four songs. This one is from 2004 and it seems as if they're working on releasing an actual album soon. Watch out for them.

(You can buy the single here, for quite a lot :( - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian W said...

Their album made the rounds on filesharing sites a few months ago; did it not ever actually come out?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Their full album? No album was actualyl released commercially, but I'd love to hear it. Is it any good?

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home