Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 19, 2006

KILL HANNAH - KENNEDY



"I'll be brave tonight, either live or die"


It's time for some androgyny on this blog! Seriously, when I first heard this band, I thought that the lead singer was a woman. In fact, it sounded suspiciously like Shirley Manson of Garbage. The last time that happened to me was when I first heard Daniel Bedingfield's "Gotta Get Thru This." I'm usually good with these sorts of things. As for the song, it definitely screams #1 hit. The verses are all well and good, but as soon as the sweeping chorus pops up, with its epic melody and squiggly synths, I'm completely sold. And really, when it comes to hits, it's all about the chorus anyway.


(you can buy the album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home