Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 06, 2006

DUB SWEDEN - ON YOUR TELLY


"We are on your telly, your tv and radio"


So I had heard Dub Sweden's new single, "We're So Loud" on Swedish radio quite a few times, but it didn't really make an impact on me. In fact, I didn't really realize how good it was until I saw the video, which is a really cool, collage-like piece that fits the song perfectly. Seeing this video and loving the song, I had to hear what else this band has done. Turns out, I'm not completely sold on their new album, but this particular song is absolutely fantastic. It's a great catchy electropop song that reminds me of early Secret Service.


(you can buy their album here - music is posted for evaluation purposes only. Please support the artists. If you hold the copyright to this song and wish it to be removed, contact me and I will delete it immediately.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrille said...

I frigging love this song! Agreeing about the fact that the new album isn't that great, but then again their first one wasn't either.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home