Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 13, 2006

TIME FOR A (SEMI) VACATION + THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD

So this is going to be a different kind of post because it will be the last one for at least three months. The reason being, I am flying over to England for three months of intern work. I'm super excited, and will also be heading to Sweden for a few days so that I can actually be in the country that much of the music on this blog originated from!

The past few months on this blog have been a pleasure and I guarantee that it will continue when I've arrived back home. So, don't delete your links!! :)

In honor of my last post for awhile, I need to give you a taste of the best band on the planet. many of you outside of the US probably already have this song, but it just (finally) came out here in America this past Tuesday.

The band is The Ark, the song is Clamour For Glamour. And, if my dreams (for the past, like, two years) come true, The Ark will explode in the states. I urge anyone who doesn't already have their new album, State of the Ark, to rush out and buy it. It's probably my favorite album of all time and if you've liked anything I've posted on this blog, you'll love The Ark. And... who knows, when I return maybe I'll actually hear them on the radio!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Have fun in England. Are you going to be in Swinging London Town?!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home