Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 30, 2006

MEAT LOAF - MONSTER'S LOOSE


"I'm bleeding, still breathing, I'm tearing through these chains"


I know that this post is a little different than artists that I usually post, but being a fan of rock, theatrics, cheese and bombast, Meat Loaf has always occupied a special part in my heart. This is his new single, from his upcoming album Bat Out Of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose. Both previous Bat's have been masterpieces of the genre, so I'm looking forward to the third one. There's no chance in hell, bat or no bat, that this song will become a pop hit, but it's nice to see Meat Loaf sticking to his guns, even adding some nu-metal style guitars to his brand of overblown symphonic rock. It's so stupid, yet so glorious! I just can't see how anyone could not like Meat Loaf!


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home