Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

EZRA REICH - SUPERGIRL (MY DAUGHTER)


"I'm gonna treat you like a lady of honor, I'm gonna treat you like my daughter"

If I had my way, songs like this would be on the radio rather than all the crap cluttering it nowadays. Supergirl sounds like the music David Bowie would make if he was still writing relevant pop songs rather than drudging up past glories. This is strange, quirky avant-garde pop music. In fact, it sounds like David Bowie's vocals with Melody Club's pop sensibility and the songwriting of The Cars. It's bright, bubbly, brilliant stuff, and is certainly on my summertime playlist.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Unfortunately, Reich's new album is not yet released...but buy the old one here)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive ssen him play in nYC and he is AMAZING!!!! jesse

7:18 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Now we just need Milkshake Arcade to be released!!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His music is good, but he looks like a douchebag in all his publicity.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home