Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 10, 2006

PROTOCOL - LOVE IS MY DRUG


"I'm getting dizzy then I hit the floor"

This post is more of a Protocol protest than anything else. My question is...where is the album??? I mean, I know that they've had label troubles, but I've been anticipating their debut for almost a year now. Their website is currently being rebuilt, which I guess is a good sign...although it leaves me with no information. Anyway, the reason I anticipate this release so much is that the band totally rules. They make lovely 80's inspired pop (somewhat similar to Melody Club) and thoroughly glamorous music videos (here and here). Now, if they can only get that album out!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home