Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 05, 2006

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GIANTS - IN THE CLOUDS


"Let me work it out, don't you take it personal"


I've got another one to tide you over until the Scissor Sisters release their new stuff, and this one's brilliant. Strangely enough, it was brought to my attention by this week's People Magazine (hardly a bastion of music news). They reviewed Under The Influence Of Giants' debut album (out next Tuesday in the States) and compared the band to my beloved SS. Yay for that, because this group is amazing, particularly this song. Very 70s/80s disco pop, and the SS comparison is well warranted. In addition to picking up their album next week, I will be playing this for awhile. I hope you will too.


(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home