Your Ad Here

Monday, September 04, 2006

U.S.E. - EMERALD CITY


“I never had it so well, never had it so well”

It’s my sister’s birthday today, so in honor of that I’m posting a track by one of her favorite bands. Some of you may have heard of U.S.E. (United State of Electronica) before. I know they’re kind of a cult act in the States and are also known in Japan. They’ve played my little podunk town to they get extra cool points for that. Emerald City is more on the techno/dance side than what I usually play (they sure love that vocoder!) but it’s also a super pop song. I’ve heard this group described as an electro-pop big band, which I think is a good way to put it.

U.S.E. - Emerald City

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home