Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THE ATTIC - IN YOUR EYES


“We are one, unified... I feel a love so strong"

I decided to post a semi-old track today, as I'm feeling nostalgic for my days in Stockholm this past Spring. It's raining here in the Pacific Northwest (as usual for this time of year - though I suppose it's probably raining in Stockholm as well so there you go) and this song reminds me of the summer. The Attic, in case you don't know, are a Swedish dance/pop duo specializing in creating the most perfect slightly-techno-but-more-pop dance songs. This one, their breakthrough, is my absolute favorite. Very uplifting.... the sound of Stockholm in the summer (for me at least!). Plus, their album is finally out November 8th (the same day as Melody Club's) in Sweden.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

Hi Nick,
I think you should check out the song 'Can't Be So' by Fibes, Oh Fibes!, I think you'll like it.

Cheers,

KulPop

http://www.goodweatherforairstrikes.com/test/2006/10/10/fibes-oh-fibes-cant-be-so/

5:55 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I have! In fact, I have it scheduled for posting any day now. It's a fantastic track!! I should really get their new album.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home