Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Great Hosting Debate

So, as you may have noticed, I've started experimenting with different hosting services for the mp3s on this blog. Currently I've got EZArchive as my service, figuring that it's probably quicker for all you fine folk to use. The drawback is, given my limited budget, links to mp3s will probably need to be removed every two-three weeks to accomodate newer links using this service. So, my question to you all is... what do you prefer? I used zshare before and I know there are numerous other services online. Leave a comment and share your thoughts. I want to make #1 Hits as user-friendly as possible.

Edit: I've decided to try out this service called box.net that I recently found. I find it to be really quick and easy to use. If anyone has any problems using it, let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ease of EZArchive, but a lot of other blogs use the Zshare. Rapidshare is not cool though, unless you pay to get the premium package...

7:39 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

i like ezarchive but have had a lot of problems uploading to it recently it is easy to just right click and save though. still zshare always seems to download for me too :) How considerate you are mister!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Brian W said...

How limited is your budget? How much bandwidth do you use a month? Maybe someone could recommend a regular web host. Most of those freebie download sites are a pain.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home