Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 31, 2006



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Bobby "Boris" Pickett - Monster Mash

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Time Warp

Michael Jackson - Thriller

I'll end this countdown with a trio of Halloween songs that everyone must have. I can't imagine a Halloween going by without listening to these (and watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show). I hope everyone (that celebrates it) has a great Halloween. Carve those pumpkins and don't eat too much candy!!

The Official #1 Hits Halloween Playlist:

Tim Curry - Anything Can Happen On Halloween

Sonique - I Put A Spell On You

The Similou - Haunted House

Dave Matthews Band - Halloween

Michael Hutchence - The Passenger

Blondie (ft. Coolio) - No Exit

Cher - Dark Lady

Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban (Soundtrack) - Double Trouble

Sparks - The Ghost Of Liberace

Giorgio Moroder - Chase

Allstars - Things That Go Bump In The Night

Prodigy - Breathe

Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween

Rob Zombie - Superbeast

David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)

Aerosmith - Boogie Man

The Who - Boris The Spider

Superheroes - Ghost

Robin Black - Hellraiser

Aqua - Halloween

Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein

Michael Jackson - Is It Scary

Pop*Star*Kids - Dance Like You're Dead

Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow

Siouxsie & The Banshees - Halloween

Yoko Kanno - Next Time

The Faint - Southern Belles In London Sing

Meat Loaf - Back Into Hell

Heaven 17 - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

Smashing Pumpkins - Tear

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

wow - what a great post :) Shame my internet connection was down yesterday :( But still, incredibly well done that man :)

1:46 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

What can I say? I love Halloween! Still though.... the holdiay's over and now I'm ready for Christmas!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Alger said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.
Hacienda Hamburger

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home