Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

THE KILLERS - DADDY'S EYES


“I'd like to stay but I can't because I've been foolin' around"

I'm loving all of these b-sides coming off of the Killers' new album. So far the quality has been as good (if not better) than most of the songs on the actual album. Daddy's Eyes is a dramatic stomper that gets more emotional as the song progresses, climaxing with a blistering guitar solo at the end. It's pretty dark stuff, actually.

The Killers - Daddy's Eyes (right click - save as)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

ooo you've gone all ezarchive on us :) This is good stuff - i feel i will be listening to my bsides collection more than sams town by the end of the singles released...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm actually loving Sam's Town more and more as I listen to it. It's so big and stupid! As for ezarchive, check my most recent post ;)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home