Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 08, 2006

MIDNIGHT MONKEYS - MONKEYS ON ATTACK

“We gonna stick like glue"

I posted a song by this Swedish group way way earlier in the year, and I thought I'd post another song from them today, if only as a plea that they'll come out and release their first album sometime soon (their website has been "under construction" forever). Monkeys On Attack was their original single, and it's a wonderful pop/rock confection in the Melody Club/Ark/Mo vein, which obviously means that I love it like my firstborn.

Midnight Monkeys - Monkeys On Attack

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

I can't download your recent tracks using Box.net, maybe you could return to your previous provider?

Cheers,

KulPop

10:59 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

At this moment some files are "transitioning between servers" and take a bit longer to appear for download. Click the download button and wait a while. It'll look like it didn't work, but it will pop up eventually. This shouldn't be a regular problem... if it is than I'll change providers. Promise :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home