Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Disco "Song" #3



Listen & Download: Secret Service - Family Delight
Download: Secret Service - Family Delight

Please tell me this song is not about incest. Please. Secret Service is one of my favorite (relatively) unknown 70s-80s groups and have made some of the best dance/disco/pop records of their time, but I cannot get past this song. From the creepy title to all the business about kissing and birthdays and "little sister, my, my you have grown." I don't know, maybe my mind has just been warped far too much, but I've always felt a bit uncomfortable dancing to this song. And when the "at night" part sneaks up at the end of the chorus, it is downright perverse!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the one with the fun dancers in the video? If so awesome....but I love the song anyway!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

No video for this one... it's simply an album track.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home