Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 28, 2006





Listen & Download: Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Download: Baltimora - Tarzan Boy

I really should be severely punished for loving this song as much as I do. I mean, look at the guy who sings it! Yes, that is good old Baltimora, poster boy for the really, really desperate. But, before you judge... just listen to the song. Opening with a cavalcade of cheesy Tarzan bellows and then transitioning into uber-catchy verses, it's practically legendary. I wish I could say that I was being completely ironic, but I'm not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

ooo hurrah can i do the punishing ;) hehe just kidding. I too love this song, it´s so utterly gleeful in it´s gay abandon that it is hard not to love it!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

If you haven't seen the video yet you must! If only for the make-up...

10:39 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

I LOVE this song!!!

LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for posting it.

The 80's Ruled.

:)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home