Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THE RENTALS - PLEASE LET THAT BE YOU

“Please let that be you, knocking on my door so loud just like you do”

Continuing with the synth stylings of Effete yesterday, today’s post is from The Rentals, a synth/rock/pop/whatever group from California. The group’s been releasing material for awhile and are currently working on their next album for a 2007 release (or so I hear). My post today focuses on an older track. Please Let That Be You may take awhile to get to the chorus, but the catchy synth hook combined with near-choral boy/girl vocals will comfort you until it gets there. Plus, the guy in the back looks a bit like Scissor Sisters' Babydaddy, yes? On a completely unrelated note, let me say that (for the first time in god knows how long), I am proud of my country for what happened last night (and on through today!).

The Rentals - Please Let That Be You

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home