Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Video Premiere: Surferosa - Impulsive (Did I)

Well, this video actually was released a few months ago, but I just found out about it today. I was afraid that Surferosa's splendid new album The Force had kind of stalled after first single Royal Uniform, but I guess they decided to quietly release this gem as the second single. The video is all sorts of strangeness, with Mariann looking very spritely and sleazy at the same time. More importantly, if you like artists like Robyn and Linda Sundblad, I recommend you check out this song. I think you'll like it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh the name of this band seems familiar. I think I saw them supporting The Killers in 2004 in London. Would that make sense? They were good but I never heard anything more about them.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home