Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

Allow me to be a fanboy for a moment here, but I about turned into a rocket and flew around the neighborhood when I discovered this bit of news from the official Ark website:

"A new single from The Ark entitled "Absolutely No Decorum" will arrive in January. A new album will be released around April. Written by Ola Salo and Marco Manieri, who produced "We Are The Ark". The new album will be released by Leif Käcks company Roxy Recordings and distributed by Nordisk Film."

Not sure if the smile will ever wipe off my face.... LOVE the song title, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am buzzing with a gleeful spleen as well! That is soooo cool I can't wait! Don't wipe that smile off, it is the power of the ark!!!!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Smile still intact...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home