Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Ark - Absolutely No Decorum

Here it is, folks... the song of the year so far. When it comes to The Ark don't expect me to shed any of my enthusiasm and offer any kind of solid critique beyond saying that this is another masterpiece for the band. Just give it a listen and you'll see what I mean.

Below (in the youtube video) is the studio version of the song, which I will not be posting for download in the hopes that fans will go out and buy it next week, but I will post the band's live debut performance of the song from the P3 Guld 2007 radio awards. The track's given a bit of a different flavor live. The piano and background are more prominent. Both versions are beyond excellent, though. I am anxiously awaiting the release of The Worrying Kind, the band's Melodifestivalen entry, early next month, and the album after that. No band can get me in such a frenzy like these guys can.

mp3: The Ark - Absolutely No Decorum (Live on P3 Guld 2007)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMBA SONG, i can honestly say that this is going to be the song of the year!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for zee download! I love the song tis amazing yah!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Woohoo for Ark love! It is sickening really how many times I've listened to this since yesterday!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

I think I've just listened to this ten times in a row, at least. I love how having just gotten into the Ark means everything's happening at once and I'm not really waiting for anything! Basically, in a word: brilliant. Absolutely, 117% love it.

I meant to say thanks for the Erik Faber song, too--I just got his first album, and hopefully this'll tide me over until I can get (both figure out how and afford) his most recent album.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Looks like we've recruited another Angelhead!! ;)

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, great, great! I will love to see them live again as fast as possible=) Love,
David

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home