Your Ad Here

Monday, January 15, 2007

EMMON - WAKE UP TIME



"Wake up time is calling out for you"

I have a delicious electro pop hit for you all today. Emmon was the lead singer of Swedish pop/rock band Paris and has now gone solo. In addition to doing remixes for bands like the fabulous Melody Club (and supporting them on tour), she's released this brilliant debut single. Although it seems to be a bit underhyped on the radio, it is completely deserving of massive hit status. File this next to the new Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Kylie tracks and don't forget to buy her debut album The Art And The Evil when it comes out February 2nd.

mp3: Emmon - Wake Up Time
zshare: Emmon - Wake Up Time

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I always read your blog .
I think you have really good taste in music.
I have a favor to ask, I have been looking for Never Touch That Switch (Dark Horse Remix) of Robbie Williams, but I've not been lucky, so I was wondering if you could post it if you have it.
I tell you this because I got the B-Side "Mess Me Up" on this blog (thanks a lot, by the way).
Thank you and continue with this blog, is really great.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Sorry, but I don't have that remix. In fact, I didn't even know it existed! I'm glad you like the blog, though :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

wow now this is amazing! what a great sound this dame has. I'm all aquiver with excitement. I bow to your superior talents of pop discovery good sir!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
It's again the one of the remix
Thanks a lot for trying and you can hear the remix on the official MySpace of Robbie Williams.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Sweden keeps churning them out. Emmon is only the latest in amazing pop music.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home