Your Ad Here

Friday, January 05, 2007

LEO - Ya Had Me Goin'



"Ya had me goin', goin' crazy"

A 2006 supergroup that records in the style of legendary symphonic poppers ELO? How could I not have heard about this until now? No matter, because I've got another new obsession to add to my already bursting-at-the-seams list. A collection of power-poppers under the direction of Boston's Bleu, this group creates the most convincing 70's homage I've heard in a long time. The epic songs on Alpacas Orgling (their debut release) feel exactly like those old Jeff Lynne classics, including the funky Ya Had Me Goin', which I am predicting you will love as soon as you hear the first few, swelling seconds.

Listen & Download: LEO - Ya Had Me Goin'
Download: LEO - Ya Had Me Goin'

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking this song a lot, it's got me going crazy!!!!!!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm obsessing a bit as well. It's such a genuine throwback.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing music! I hope they will make more music. I love Jeff Lynne and ELO - so this is really good in my ears:)

I heard of the group on a Norwegian radio program called "herreavdelingen" (gentlements department). It's a popular radio show here in Norway.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home