Your Ad Here

Friday, January 26, 2007

LOVEKEVINS - PRIVATE LIFE OF A CAT



“Where did all the love go?"

Private Life Of A Cat, as you can probably tell from the title, is a strange little tune. It's the kind of song that could only be a hit in Sweden. It has that kooky Scandinavian indie sound... a breezy, almost fey pop and roll. If I heard this on American radios, I would know that hell had frozen over. It's sad, because this track is ridiculously fun and very interesting. It might not sound like much at first, but it works its way into your brain and finds its own spot to revel in glorious weirdness. Interested yet?

mp3: Lovekevins - Private Life Of A Cat
zshare: Lovekevins - Private Life Of A Cat

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Album out in March, buy the single here.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

* The Lovekevins - Private Life of a Cat *

I was just looking for the lyrics of this wee choonie and ended up reading your blog :)

This song is really fun and it actually cheers me up every time I hear it.

It makes me to want a cat! ;D

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home