Your Ad Here

Monday, January 29, 2007

PENNEBAKER - RUNAWAY HEART



“Give me the open road on a sunny day"

I know that a lot of my readers are fans of the soft-rock resurgence (think The Feeling, or any other Supertramp influenced band out there), and I'm sure that those people will absolutely adore this track. Pennebaker is a Swedish trio who sings "soft rock/pop woth western influences." Think driving down the west coast with the top down. Or... if you haven't actually done that, try to imagine what it'd be like. Runaway Heart, a minor hit in Sweden, is a near perfect pop nugget, all wispy vocals and pounding piano. If this track doesn't make you wish for summer, I don't know what will. Based on its quality, I'll probably be playing it well into the spring.

mp3: Pennebaker - Runaway Heart
zshare: Pennebaker - Runaway Heart

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here and the album "?". 10 points to anyone who can tell me where to get this!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home