Your Ad Here

Monday, February 12, 2007

We Are The Fury - Now You Know



“Oh my god I think you've got it"

If you like Hot Hot Heat (and really, why wouldn't you?) you should love We Are the Fury. The band plays the same kind of jerky dance rock with perhaps a bit more of a glam edge to it. Actually, some of the tracks on the band's full length debut wouldn't be completely out of place on My Chemical Romance's new glam inspired album. Now You Know could have easily been yet another emo-punk track trying to be glamorous, but the piano and thomping beat allow it to be a bit more. Plus, the band's got some of the best album covers around. Click here to see the cover to their album Venus and see what I'm talking about.

mp3: We Are The Fury - Now You Know
zshare: We Are The Fury - Now You Know

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I was surfing through the web, looking for some ideas since I would like to start my own blog about music. But while doing it, I discovered some blogs (including yours) that are simple awesome!
Why should I bother? heheheh
You got a everyday-reader. Se ya!

George

4:37 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Great to here, but you should start your own blog as well! It's a lot of fun and can grow into something very big in a short amount of time if you work at it.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love We Are the Fury! I knew about them already. They're great. I can't wait until Venus comes out. P.S. Nice blog, by the way =)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home