Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Swedish Synthpop EP

In honor of my upcoming travels to Sweden, this week's EP features synth flavored pop from that very country. Scandinavia does this type of music better than anyone, as evidenced by the abundance of the high quality pop bands ruling their charts. All six of these tracks are flawless and, though none are singles, they could all easily rule the radio.

1. Bodies Without Organs - European Psycho (mp3) (zshare)
2. Bobby - End Of Story (mp3) (zshare)
3. Universal Poplab - Soma Generation (mp3) (zshare)
4. The Sounds - Hurt You (mp3) (zshare)
5. Lo-Fi-Fnk - A.D.T. (mp3) (zshare)
6. Le Sport - Your Brother Is My Only Hope (mp3) (zshare)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

You forgott one of Swedens latest electro band. Thermostatic!

www.thermostatic.se

/Mike

7:42 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

I've never heard of this BWO track. Where does it come from?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hmm. I don't know why I didn't know this BWO song. It's not like I've not got the album. How odd.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow. And I don't know why I didn't answer your question! How rude!! Sorry, it's on their debut, Prototype, as I'm sure you now know.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home