Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Saturna - Just For Thrills



"You know I'm never gonna be with you again"

I get a lot of music sent to me these days. Some of it really isn't that good, and the vast majority of it doesn't really fit with the kind of stuff that I post on this blog, but I love listening to it just the same. Just For Thrills by Saturna is definitely more of a straightforward rocker than most of the stuff on Alienhits, but I love its simple catchiness and the directness of the melody. Weirdly enough, it actually kind of reminds me of what a Snow Patrol song could sound like if it was really amped up. Maybe that's just me, but see what you think. Also, the band is from Portland, Oregon, which just happens to be where I was born. Putting that aside, though, the band plays blissed out, fuzzy rock and roll that is actually quite good.

Saturna - Just For Thrills (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrille said...

Great song!

Have you seen the video for the absolutely brilliant Sahara Hotnights single "Cheek To Cheek"? It's definitely one of my favourite pop singles of 2007 this far, you should write about it.

Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrW5Tvvmh8

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home