Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

User - Miss Wanted



"It's gonna hit your heart this time"

Combine a bit of Lambretta, a bit of the Sounds, and a lot of pop energy, and you've got User's Miss Wanted. User (technically called User Of A Common Name, but I think that's a bit of a mouthful) released this track back in 2004 in Scandinavia and I remember liking it a lot back then. So, I was delighted to find the single for very cheap in Stockholm and even more delighted when the song held up and I liked it just as much as I remembered. Best of all, I can guarantee you'll like it as well, for it really is just a nifty slice of radio pop/rock. Nothing more, nothing less... just quite catchy and fun. User are still at it, releasing a sorta greatest hits/deluxe package last year. Their big break may yet to have come, though.

User - Miss Wanted (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home