Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Video Premiere: Alphabeat - 10.000 Nights Of Thunder

Although everything this band has put out so far has been utterly brilliant, I'm not in love with this video. It has a very unfinished look about it and I think it ages each member of the band by about a decade. Bottom line is, it's just not very interesting to watch and should have been much better. Still, the song's great, they are continually the most jolly group of people around, and I am still in love with their debut album.

*Edit - Turns out the video I posted yesterday had messed up colors. Below is the correct video. I still think it could have been better...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colours are much better here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KylokR7qSg

Think there was a problem with the colour thing which the band uploaded...

Cheers

9:07 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks. It's been corrected, but I'm still not in love with the video the way I wish I was :(

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually *love* the video as well as the song.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Good! I want Alphabeat to have all the success that they can possibly get!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home