Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Actual Tigers - Standing By



"I'll be standing by, I'll be standing by"

From my own Seattle, in the land that I am actually kind of missing while I'm away here in the UK, come The Actual Tigers, with their very summery brand of folk music. Now, don't instantly faint and die when you hear the words "folk music" (as I usually do), because this track is extremely catchy and fits perfectly with what I usually post on here. It's from an album released all the way back in 2001, but I recently acquired it (through where... I don't know, but probably from another blog somewhere) and fell in love with it. Add that to the fact that the sun finally came out today in Birmingham and it seems the perfect song to post.

The Actual Tigers - Standing By (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home