Your Ad Here

Friday, May 25, 2007

Dragonette - Black Limousine



"Got the time for a little bit of luxury"

I'm going to post a track from Dragonette's upcoming debut album, which I am convinced is too good to actually be successful. I'm hoping the UK or the States or somewhere will prove me wrong on this. So far, though, with the flop that was I Get Around, the UK doesn't seem to be showing much interest. As you listen to Black Limousine, remember that this is a late album track, not a single. Yet, it's catchier and more enjoyable than 90% of the pop on the market right now. The album, Galore, isn't out until early July, but it's full of pop music the way that pop music should be: overblown, daring, and incredibly charismatic. Embrace it, folks.

Dragonette - Black Limousine (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here)

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i wasn't sure what to make of Dragonette until i listened to the album and found it to be rather magnificent actually. There are so many diverse and excellent tracks on there and this is one of the best. There was a rather gorgeous picture of them in last weeks observer music monthly too...

1:50 AM  
Blogger Chrille said...

The Dragonette album is amazing, and this is one of my favourite tracks as well. Good choice!

If you want some other amazing electro-pop you should check out the (rather crap) music video for the (rather amazing) debut single "Rock D'Amour" from Emmon, who you've hyped on here a couple of times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJelCgh2s48

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that is damn sexy pop. thank you for the tip - i will so get this when it comes out... been in the mood for some over the top decadent pop

12:21 PM  
Blogger Grifit said...

I can't download anythif from Zhare, not even at this page it also happens on other sites.

When I'm into the "your download will start shortly" section, I wait and suddenly it takes me back to the windows player section again. I'm using Mozilla but I tried with the Explorer and was the same.

Somebody knows why?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...I believe you are on the cover of that album Nick!!!! The one on the right!!!! It is M-Twin liscious!!!!!!! ;)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

There is a bit of a resemblance, isn't there? Kinda creepy...

As for zshare, grifit, I've had that problem as well on one computer, but it's fine now... I'm not sure how to fix it, but if you click the mp3 link you can download that way as well.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the song Black Limousine; it's one of the best from Dragonette. I'm very curious to see the next album.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

thanks for the song! i can't wait to hear the entire album!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home