Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sneaky Sound System - UFO



"I saw a UFO but nobody believes me"

Australia seems to have a knack for churning out great sunny summertime pop music. The trio of Sneaky Sound System definitely continue this trend. SSS hails from Sydney and records very pop-influenced dance music. UFO, their newest (and best) single, is a throbbing piece of electropop a la Dragonette or September. It is uncanny in its pure catchiness and will grab you from the very first listen. It seems like a song like this could be really successful internationally (especially in the UK), but as we saw with Rogue Traders and September, dance music doesn't always fare so well outside its homeland. This track is a complete 180 from Luke Toms yesterday, but I am confident that you'll all love it. How can you not?

Sneaky Sound System - UFO (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

6 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I meant to comment on this yesterday, but...I really like this. I've only heard a couple of songs by them before, but I think you're right--best thing they've done so far. And maybe enough to get me interested in their next album.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

To me it's miles above any of their other singles, though I like their general sound and I imagine that their album's pretty good.

7:01 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

Hey - since you're into UFOs, have you seen this Roswell video?
www.flownetworkproductions.com/evidenceofaliens.htm I thought it was fake until I watched Part 2. What do you think?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Bizarre.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

UFO by Sneaky is one of my personal favorites too!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home