Your Ad Here

Friday, June 01, 2007

Is There Anything Better Than Swedish Music?

In a few weeks I will be trekking out to Sweden (again) for a weekend of festivals. This means not bathing and eating crap for three days, but it also means that I'll get to see the following bands (listed in order of excitement):

The Ark (2x)
Melody Club
Laakso
Juvelen
Pet Shop Boys
Oh No Ono
Razorlight
The View
Sahara Hotnights
Emmon
Marit Bergman
Fibes, Oh Fibes!
Laleh
Amy Winehouse
Mando Diao
Manic Street Preachers
Lisa Miskovsky
Anna Ternheim
Justice
Salem Al Fakir
Goose
Client
Mohair
The Touch

And a gazillion more! Yes folks, I am going to my first Hultsfred Festival. It better not rain....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You lucky ^#*(% :)

I'm going to head out there eventually myself. Look out for the great new Rob N Raz 'My Girl' while you are there.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm very excited about the whole thing. It was quite pricey, though.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home