Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Marit Bergman - Tomorrow Is Today



"And I will take you all the way"

Taking a break from all the spanking new music on this blog lately, I'm posting a track from all the way back in the tender year of 2004. The reason for this is that I recently had teh pleasure of seeing Marit Bergman live in concert and was incredibly impressed. I only knew her from her two latest singles. How I managed to be oblivious about all of her past work is beyond me, but better late than never. This is the lead track off of Bergman's second album, Baby Dry Your Eye, and it's an overblown, rollicking piece of anthematic pop. Hearing this live was, I believe, the first time I entered the proud cult of Bergman, and I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon. For the uninitiated, I swear this will absolutely blow you away. For those already in the know, bear with me. I've got another brand new track by a brand new artist tomorrow.

Marit Bergman - Tomorrow Is Today (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home