Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane



"I'm leaving on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll be back again"

Foregoing the usual new music related posts, I'm posting something with a bit more personal ties today. I'm leaving the UK after a three month stay tomorrow and flying back home to the States. I've met so many wonderful people here and it's very hard to leave some of them, for sure. While it's not quite as dramatic as this song, my departure is certainly affecting me more than it did the last time I came to visit/work in the UK. Look for new posts when I get home and am back to the Alienhits HQ computer where I can play around with graphics again and access a lot more new music.

Goodbye England!!

Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane (zshare)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick.
New Alphabeat musicvideo is out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201hRL8Wmo8

Cheers - Kay Jay

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home