Your Ad Here

Monday, July 16, 2007

Chungking - Stay Up Forever



"I really don't know how long I've been up for"

UK based Chungking are (as of yet) most well known for the fact that they're working with famed producer Richard X. Even without that midas touch, though, their music bridges the gap between the Goldfrapps and the Sounds of the world, which is no bad thing. Stay Up Forever, their new single, is the best track they've released yet. A jangly new wave concoction with a brilliant chorus, I see no reason why something like this shouldn't be all over the radio this summer. Their debut is coming out later this August, so hopefully this track will build up the hype that they need to be successful.

Chungking - Stay Up Forever (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Samuel said...

I have to say that while I like this song - that 'Love Is Here To Stay' just seems to be a bit stronger - but then I haven't listened to the album for a while, so maybe, in a few days I might be addicted to this as well...

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should say that this bloody pseudonym is a little less mysterious than it should be. Bloody Blogger!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Choco, I like that song too, but I get less tired of this one. I think my favorite might be "Ticking," though. At least, based on the minute preview on their website.

Samuel, I am confused. Elaborate, please.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home