Your Ad Here

Monday, July 09, 2007

Lukas Kasha - Love Abuse



"Oh why should I come back to you when you treat me this way?"

I'm back from the UK and basking in the sunshine of the unusually sunny and warm Pacific Northwest. But, just because I've left Europe doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting music from Europe. Today's band comes from Norway, and plays a wonderfully boisterous brand of new wave pop. They are called Lukas Kasha, and Love Abuse was the first single from their new album, Animated People's Republic. It's an enormous song, which doesn't waste anytime and instead rockets right into glorious guitar stabbing verses that, in turn, explode into a massive chorus. I loved it the moment I heard it. I'm betting you will too.

Lukas Kasha - Love Abuse (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home