Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Return of the Sunday EP: Norwegian Artists

To finally put a capper on Norwegian Artists Week, I'm posting this EP of tracks from some of my absolute favorite, established Norwegian bands. All have been featured on Alienhits before, and all are absolutely amazing. Combine these tracks with the five from earlier in the week and you've got a brilliant taster of what's going on in Norway right now.

1. Don Juan Dracula - Fashion Girl
2. Margaret Berger - Pretty Things In Life
3. King Midas - 97 Tears
4. Pleasure - Sensitivity
5. Surferosa - Human Fool
6. Lukas Kasha - I Won't Lay Down
7. Lorraine - When I Return To The World

4 Comments:

Blogger Grifit said...

I'm downloading right now
By the way, Have you hear something else about Sopho, the artist from Georgia on the Eurovision Contest, I want to hear something else of hers and I can't find anything
Bye

11:13 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I haven't heard anything else, but then again I haven't searched for anything else either. It would be interesting to hear what the rest of her stuff sounds like, though.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fun!
I'm downloading and going to burn a CD of Norweigan music courtesy of you to listen to at the cottage this long weekend.
Thanks!!!!!!!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could find more by Lorraine!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home