Your Ad Here

Monday, August 20, 2007

Blaqk Audio - On A Friday



"So let's cut clean to the sex scene"

At first I really wasn't interested in this band. For starters, it's a side project from some of the members of rock band AFI, and I'm considerably over with all these annoying U.S. "rock" bands. Secondly, the group name is terrible. I can't say I understand the "q" or how it makes the word black look cooler. But, regardless, the music's actually really good. Instead of cookie-cutter rock the band focuses on dramatic synth pop, sort of like The Lovemakers or Shiny Toy Guns. On A Friday comes midway through the album and is one of the more instant tracks. To my surprise, this is one American band I wouldn't mind seeing become successful.

Blaqk Audio - On A Friday (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jack said...

Quite worthwhile information, lots of thanks for your post.
link

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home