Your Ad Here

Friday, August 31, 2007

Raining Pleasure - Love Was Just A Girl


"Integrity's a virtue"

I think that this must be the first Greek band that I've posted on Alienhits. And, Raining Pleasure (great name, btw) are a perfect one to start off with. Apparently they've been rather popular in their home country for some time. They're a rock group, though an experimental one that isn't afraid to embrace their pop side. For instance, their new single Love Was Just A Girl begins with some odd electronic doodling before bursting into a catchy dance rock beat and later turning into a funky Scissor Sisters-esque chorus. It's a party track through and through, and a very interesting and bizarre one. If all music from Greece is this good, I've really got to do some more research.

Raining Pleasure - Love Was Just A Girl (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! I have no idea where to buy these guys' stuff, so you're on your own!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the track. The Raining Pleasure is one of the very few English-language Greek groups with commercial success in the local market.

You might also "Call me" by another Greek group called Mattisse

http://www.myspace.com/matissetheband
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDnIzp_VwU

2:13 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Cool! I'll be sure to check them out.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

eep so much to catch up on!! And miley cyrus too! oh my!

3:24 PM  
Blogger My Planet B612 - Raining Pleasure fan club said...

Gr8! spread the word guys! Raining Pleasure really deserve to get known outside Greece.

:)

potis (maybe their biggest fan...)

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Silvester said...

Well, I don't really think it will work.
cheap mp3 players

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home