Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Rinse - Young Offender



"If I could I would defend her"

I've always thought of The Rinse as the baby Maroon 5. And, given my disappointment with Maroon 5's recent album (and Wake Up Call, which I honestly can't stand), these guys fill the soulful pop/rock vibe that Levine used to inhabit in my cd collection. Young Offender is taken off of the band's debut EP (the wonderfully titled The Rinse, Sir?), which is a collection of five wonderfully produced modern pop songs. A full length album will be arriving next, and I hope that radio will catch onto this group. Every song I've heard from them sounds like a single.

The Rinse - Young Offender (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

wait?! You can't stand wake up call?!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home