Your Ad Here

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It



"It's nothing that you do or say, it's just the way you are"

This seems to be sort of an informal UK lovefest week, because I've got yet another new UK band for you today. The Black Ghosts hail from the London scene and produce pop music with a huge electronic backdrop. Anyway You Choose To Give It is by far the poppiest song I've heard from the duo so far, and I think it's also probably my favorite. I'd rank these guys up with Frankmusik as major UK acts to watch. If they're capable of creating more songs like this for their debut album, they could break through and be absolutely massive on the pop charts.

The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home