Your Ad Here

Monday, October 29, 2007

Delays - Panic Attacks



"Sometimes I feel dizzy and I don't know why"

It's ridiculous how excited I am for the Delays' next full length, but luckily us fans have the upcoming Love Made Visible EP to tide us over until early next year when the next record comes out. Even luckier for you folks, I've got one of the b-sides exclusive to the EP today! Although I'm hoping that Greg's vocals (rather than brother Aaron's) will be upfront on a consistant basis on the new LP, I can't fault Panic Attacks in any way. It sounds so much better than most b-sides out there and I think it's a fantastic teaser for what we're in for in the future. Unlike most of the band's b-sides, Panic Attacks is uptempo, rocky, and has a great catchy chorus.

Delays - Panic Attacks (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful song, ruined completely by the lead vocals. Greg's voice is such a stellar instrument; for it to be relegated to backup is a travesty.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I agree. I hope that the album is 100% Greg, vocally at least. If Aaron wants to sing he should maybe keep it to a solo project. Still, I think his voice does fit this particular song and is part of the reason why it's so successful.

7:11 PM  
Blogger xolondon said...

Ditto. I actually deleted it. Greg is the glue - this is like listening to INXS with that new guy. Who cares?

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sing Clementine said...

Thanks for posting about The Delays - I sometimes think I'm the only fan on the planet. But yeah, I've got to agree on the vocal issue.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out the acoustic live session of this song on you tube. Aaron's voice is wicked and suits the song perfectly!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home