Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ola Svensson - Can't Get Enough



"I can't get enough of the heat you generate"

Sorry about yesterday everyone! It was one of those things where I completely overestimated the time that I'd have and ended up not getting half of the stuff done that I was supposed to. Hopefully you forgive me! Today's post, though, is really a jolt of happy, campy energy for you. It comes from Ola Svensson, a Swedish Idol contestant that makes really really poppy music. More often than not, "poppy" here means "shitty," but once and awhile (such as with the unstoppable tag team singles Natalie & S.O.S.) he gets it completely right. Unfortunately, there are only four examples of this on his new album, but luckily I've got one for you here. Can't Get Enough is good simply because it is LAME AS HELL. I mean, the conviction with which he sings these lyrics (especially "danger zone" and "oxygen" in the first verse - both priceless) cracks me up everytime, as does the chorus, which builds up until it sounds like he's going to blow a gasket.

Ola Svensson - Can't Get Enough (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home