Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Lamont - Elegance And Discodance



"Make-up is on, prohibitions are gone"

I know I've been posting a lot about Lamont lately, but today's finally the day that their album is released.... for free! The band posted a torrent of the entire Golden Daze album on the Pirate Bay this morning (Sweden time) and I think that is incredibly generous and cool of them. The album is fantastic glam-pop, definitely for fans of some of my favorite bands like the Ark, Melody Club and Dolly Daggers. Elegance And Discodance was one of my immediate favorites, but the whole thing is wonderful. Make sure to take advantage of the band's free offer and download the album! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Lamont - Elegance And Discodance (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download the album for free here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home